BC Historical Newspapers
The Greenwood Weekly Times
The Boundary Creek Times was published in Greenwood, in the Kootenay Boundary region of southern British Columbia, and ran from September 1896 to March 1911. The Times was published first by the Times Publishing Company (1896-99), and then by the Boundary Creek Printing and Publishing Company (1901-1911), and its longest-serving editor was Duncan Ross (1897-1907). In April 1911, the Times was absorbed by another Greenwood-based paper, the Ledge. The Times was revived in 1983, and it continues to be published out of a small building in downtown Greenwood to this day.
Item Citations and Data
Images provided for research and reference use only. Permission to publish, copy, or otherwise use these images must be obtained from the Digitization Centre: http://digitize.library.ubc.ca/