BC Historical Books

BC Historical Books

BC Historical Books

Canadian houses of romance Hale, Katherine, 1878-1956


"Includes descriptions of houses of Dr. J.S. Helmcken and Dr. W.F. Tolmie in Victoria, William Irvine in New Westminster and Mrs. J.M. Le Fevre in Vancouver. Also: Historic houses of Canada. Toronto, The Ryerson Press [1952) vii, 152 p. 22 cm. An enlarged and completely revised edition. Additions include houses of Senator G.H. Barnard of Victoria and Ronald Graham and Fitzgerald McCleery of Vancouver."-- Edwards, M. H., Lort, J. C. R., & Carmichael, W. J. (1975). A bibliography of British Columbia: Years of growth, 1900-1950. Victoria, BC: University of Victoria, p. 117.

Item Media

Item Citations and Data


Images provided for research and reference use only. For permission to publish, copy, or otherwise distribute these images please contact digital.initiatives@ubc.ca.