BC Historical Books

BC Historical Books

BC Historical Books

Some reminiscences of old Victoria Fawcett, Edgar, 1847-1923


"The author came to Victoria in 1859." -- Lowther, B. J., & Laing, M. (1968). A bibliography of British Columbia: Laying the foundations, 1849-1899. Victoria, BC: University of Victoria, p. 174.

Item Media

Item Citations and Data


Images provided for research and reference use only. For permission to publish, copy, or otherwise distribute these images please contact digital.initiatives@ubc.ca.