BC Historical Books

BC Historical Books

BC Historical Books

An historical sketch of Richmond Presbyterian Church in Marpole, B.C., 1861-1925 Richmond Presbyterian Church


"Includes information on organizations attached to the church." -- Edwards, M. H., Lort, J. C. R., & Carmichael, W. J. (1975). A bibliography of British Columbia: Years of growth, 1900-1950. Victoria, BC: University of Victoria, p. 238.

Item Media

Item Citations and Data


Images provided for research and reference use only. For permission to publish, copy, or otherwise distribute these images please contact digital.initiatives@ubc.ca.