BC Historical Books

BC Historical Books

BC Historical Books

Early days in British Columbia Sillitoe, Violet E.


"Includes some account of the work of Bishop Acton Windeyer Sillitoe." -- Lowther, B. J., & Laing, M. (1968). A bibliography of British Columbia: Laying the foundations, 1849-1899. Victoria, BC: University of Victoria, p. 181.

Item Media

Item Citations and Data


Images provided for research and reference use only. For permission to publish, copy, or otherwise distribute these images please contact digital.initiatives@ubc.ca.