UBC Library Digitization Centre Special Projects

The photographic portfolio McLaughlin, S. (Samuel), 1826-1914


[No. 1 (1858)]-

Frequency: Monthly

Ceased publication in 1860

""A Monthly View of Canadian scenes and scenery.""

Each portfolio contains a single photograph printed using the collodion process, and a brief description of the image.

Item Media

Item Citations and Data


Image provided for research and reference use only. Permission to publish, copy, or otherwise use these images must be obtained from Rare Books and Special Collections http://rbsc.library.ubc.ca

Usage Statistics