View of construction at the site of the mill in 1952, November 5
View shows the foundation of the bleach plant extension (foreground), extension to screen room (middle distance), and extension to digester building (background).
Item Citations and Data
Images are provided for research and reference use only. Permission to publish, copy or otherwise use these images must be obtained from Rare Books and Special Collections: http://rbsc.library.ubc.ca