MacMillan Bloedel Limited fonds

Camp looking West from hut Lovick Studio

Description

Photograph depicts site of Nanaimo Sulphate Pulp's Pulp Mill and its construction from 1948 until 1950.

Item Media

Item Citations and Data

License

Images are provided for research and reference use only. Permission to publish, copy or otherwise use these images must be obtained from Rare Books and Special Collections: http://rbsc.library.ubc.ca

Usage Statistics