Coqualeetza Industrial School, Chilliwack, B.C. British Columbia Photo Engraving Co. Ltd.
Coqualeetza was also known as the Coqualeetza Home and Coqualeetza Industrial Institute. It was a residential school that was operated jointly by the Women’s Missionary Society and the Board of Home Missions of the Methodist Church and, after 1925, by the United Church of Canada.
Item Citations and Data
Image provided for research and reference use only. Permission to publish, copy, or otherwise use these images must be obtained from Rare Books and Special Collections http://rbsc.library.ubc.ca