Dorothy Burnett Bookbinding Tools

[Round glair brush]


A round brush. Used for applying glair. Glair is used in hand tooling with metals.

Item Media

Item Citations and Data


Images provided for research and reference use only. Permission to publish, copy or otherwise use these images must be obtained from Rare Books and Special Collections: