BC Historical Newspapers
The Hedley Gazette
The Hedley Gazette and Similkameen Advertiser was published in Hedley, in the Similkameen region of southern British Columbia, and ran from January 1905 to August 1917. The Gazette was published by the Hedley Gazette Printing and Publishing Company, and its longest-serving editor was Ainsley Megraw (1905-1914). The Gazette served the communities of Keremos, Olalla, and Hedley. In 1916, the paper was purchased by James W. Grier, who shortened the title to the Hedley Gazette.
Item Citations and Data
Images provided for research and reference use only. Permission to publish, copy, or otherwise use these images must be obtained from the Digitization Centre: http://digitize.library.ubc.ca/