Stele estabished in 1549 recording the renovation of Guandi Temple（重修關帝廟碑記，1549） Teiser, Stephen; Bai, Zhaojie; Li, Jing; Lu, Guobin; Zhang, Yuanjing; He, Shuyue
This stele is located in the clearing in the northeast section of Beizhen Temple. The size of this stele is 219cm (body height), 91cm (width), and 24cm (depth). The body of this stele is in good condition. There are six characters, “Yi Wu An Wang Ci Ji 移武安王祠记” (Move the Shrine of the King of Wu’an), on the front of the stele forehead. This stele was established in the 28th year of Jiajing (1549). The title of this stele is “Stele Record of the Renovation of Guandi Temple”, which records the renovation of Guandi Temple. Composed by Zhu Ping (朱屏).
Item Citations and Data
Attribution 4.0 International